“I really enjoyed the day. It was the first time in a while where I have been really stretched outside of my comfort zone, given tough in-the-moment feedback & coaching & had the opportunity to practice it straight away. Our trainer was great. His approach to the session was very fluid, which really worked with us. He used stimulus well to bring to life the techniques he wanted us to individually work on. He balanced everyone’s collective & individual needs across the day.”
“Thank you so much for another excellent session on Thursday evening. I could see that you had a captivated audience and everyone will have taken away some really good tips.”
TP, May 2016
There are hundreds of companies who roll-out public speaking courses. We don’t. You will never be offered a ‘one size fits all’ training day. We believe that you and your team will only benefit from the right course targeted at improving specific areas of your communication skills. What we really hope and plan for is that the course will trigger a ‘light bulb’ moment that completely transforms the way you think and talk about your subject matter. This could mean:
- Working with us on a one-to-one basis to develop your content and delivery
- A group course focusing on the appropriate balance between business writing and presenting
- A 90 minute seminar run by us in your offices focusing on how to write and deliver great presentations and speeches
- A communications ‘surgery’ in your offices where we speak to a series of individuals about their own concerns for 30-60 minutes each
- A brand building day, engaging your people in an enjoyable process to help define your brand and ‘dream’ market position.
- Facilitating internal offsite days on your behalf.
We have run public speaking courses and presentation skills training on these lines for clients across the world, with consistently outstanding feedback. By teaming-up a top ‘presentation’ trainer and an experienced writer we are in a unique position to offer you advice on every stage in the public speaking process, from developing a structure and putting a script and presentation together, to delivering it with impact.
Read testimonials from our clients